- Conservatives search for a solution; Liberals “Come Together”.
- Conservatives live in neighborhoods; Liberals reside in communities.
- Conservatives get mad; Liberals become troubled.
- Conservatives think; Liberals feel;
- And most important, conservatives think Americans can do anything if they are left alone; Liberals feel Americans can do nothing if they are left alone.
Now I am going to go home, but if I were a liberal, I would be returning to my housing.
 The true meaning of this phrase is unclear. Aside from the obvious pornographic definition, it appears to mean “Do what we (liberals) want”.
 Contrary to the tenor of this commentary, both intellect and emotion are necessary for the operation of a successful society.